Copyright @ Beijing Hope Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Disclaimer: The patented products in the company's product catalog are for laboratory analysis or research and development purposes, and may not be sold to any country or region with patent protection.
If the risk and liability of patent infringement is caused by this, All borne by the buyer.
Pay attention to WeChat public
Beijing HMY Medical Technology Co., Ltd. -澳门太阳集团网站
Research Management Department：010-67887110-8023-澳门太阳集团城所有网址
Beijing Hope Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 309, Area 1, Block B, Innovation Building, No. 12 Hongda North Road, Beijing Economic and Technological Development Zone
Phone：010-67887110/67888957 │ Fax：010-67887110-8016
Human Resources Department：email@example.com
Research Management Department E–mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
Beijing HMT Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
E–mail : email@example.com
QQ: 2853399792 │ QQ: 2853399793
QQ: 2853399794 │ QQ: 2853399799
Advantages and characteristics of Haimeitong:
1. Develop APIs suitable for the formulation process, depending on the type of formulation. It can provide different types of crystal forms, crystal habits, particle size, different fluidity and other types of bulk drugs and sterile bulk drugs.
2. With a scientific quality management system and technology transfer platform, familiar with domestic GMP and international cGMP specifications, in the product development and production process, technical scientific and normative double coverage, to achieve high quality of declaration registration and production, while accepting different National audit.
3. With the ability to transform laboratory technology into industrial production, it can carry out industrialization improvement from small to large, and is good at controlling quality and cost.
4. Provide qualified documentation and sufficient detailed research materials to prove the effectiveness, safety and quality controllability of the drug, and be responsible for the authenticity, completeness, reliability and standardization of all the submitted materials.
5. The professional intellectual property department clarifies the invention patent, the status of the patent ownership involved and whether there is infringement, and avoids intellectual property risks.